2019 Mazda3 Preview
Hudson drivers have always appreciated what the Mazda3 has to offer, and the 2019 Mazda3 will be hitting the streets before you know it. If you’re curious as to what this new model will entail, read the 2019 Mazda3 preview from us at Tulley Mazda for more information.
The 2019 Mazda3 performance features will include the anticipated SKYACTIV®-X engine, which is a diesel-style, gasoline-powered, electrical-hybrid powertrain. This innovation will provide impressive performance on the Merrimack streets without compromising any fuel efficiency. In addition, chances are the Mazda3 will have five engine options, so you can get the power you want.
The Mazda3 interior provides all the conveniences you want and need when cruising around Lowell but does so in a very streamlined way:
- The centered dashboard provides an easier view for drivers to find information.
- An adjustable steering column is designed for all driver heights from premium comfort.
- The tilting front seats provide leg comfort, which comes in handy for tall passengers and long rides.
- Cup holders have been added to the center console for more convenience
- Additional insulation throughout the cabin means outside noises are muted.
Safety is always a high priority for Mazda, and its dedication is one of the reasons why people choose the Mazda3 vs. Honda Civic. The new Mazda3 keeps in line with that same dedication to safety, bringing more features to the Lowell roads.
- The available Driver Monitoring system uses a camera to monitor a driver’s alertness.
- Front cross traffic alert uses radar to detect vehicles, even if they’re in your blind spot.
- Cruising and Traffic Support assists with brake, steering, and accelerator functions to relieve stress on the driver.
- Smart City Brake Support continues to help your vehicle come to a stop when necessary.
- Standard knee airbags add an extra layer of protection in the event of a collision.
Learn More at Tulley Mazda
When the 2019 Mazda3 hits the streets, Tulley Mazda will have an even wider selection for you to choose from. Contact us today to learn more about our inventory, learn about the Mazda6 safety ratings, or apply for financing online to get the process started. And if you’re looking for Mazda maintenance schedules, contact our service center. Afterward, try one of these restaurants in Nashua!
More from Tulley Mazda
The 2019 Mazda6 proves to be a safe ride for commutes to work in Hudson and beyond. This model has earned top safety scores in independent safety tests from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). Learn more about the Mazda safety rating from each institution before…
There’s been a lot of excitement about the 2019 Mazda3 AWD model since its release. When it comes to this Mazda model being the right one for you and your Merrimack commutes, you’ll want to learn more about all this model has to offer. We at Tulley Mazda can help. Learn more about the performance and…
Having a Mazda means you have the capability to customize your model with available Mazda CX-5 accessories. From upgrading the convenience of the interior to the protection of the exterior, the possibilities are endless. Find your OEM Mazda parts and accessories at Tulley Mazda and further enhance your Merrimack commute. Our certified technicians can even help…