2019 Mazda3 Preview
Hudson drivers have always appreciated what the Mazda3 has to offer, and the 2019 Mazda3 will be hitting the streets before you know it. If you’re curious as to what this new model will entail, read the 2019 Mazda3 preview from us at Tulley Mazda for more information.
The 2019 Mazda3 performance features will include the anticipated SKYACTIV®-X engine, which is a diesel-style, gasoline-powered, electrical-hybrid powertrain. This innovation will provide impressive performance on the Merrimack streets without compromising any fuel efficiency. In addition, chances are the Mazda3 will have five engine options, so you can get the power you want.
The Mazda3 interior provides all the conveniences you want and need when cruising around Lowell but does so in a very streamlined way:
- The centered dashboard provides an easier view for drivers to find information.
- An adjustable steering column is designed for all driver heights from premium comfort.
- The tilting front seats provide leg comfort, which comes in handy for tall passengers and long rides.
- Cup holders have been added to the center console for more convenience
- Additional insulation throughout the cabin means outside noises are muted.
Safety is always a high priority for Mazda, and its dedication is one of the reasons why people choose the Mazda3 vs. Honda Civic. The new Mazda3 keeps in line with that same dedication to safety, bringing more features to the Lowell roads.
- The available Driver Monitoring system uses a camera to monitor a driver’s alertness.
- Front cross traffic alert uses radar to detect vehicles, even if they’re in your blind spot.
- Cruising and Traffic Support assists with brake, steering, and accelerator functions to relieve stress on the driver.
- Smart City Brake Support continues to help your vehicle come to a stop when necessary.
- Standard knee airbags add an extra layer of protection in the event of a collision.
Learn More at Tulley Mazda
When the 2019 Mazda3 hits the streets, Tulley Mazda will have an even wider selection for you to choose from. Contact us today to learn more about our inventory, find out the difference between OEM vs. aftermarket parts, learn about the Mazda6 safety ratings, Mazda3 configurations, or apply for financing online to get the process started. And if you’re looking for Mazda maintenance schedules, contact our service center. Afterward, try one of these restaurants in Nashua!
More from Tulley Mazda
If you love the way the 2020 Mazda CX-5 looks on the streets of Hudson, you should see what’s happening inside. The Mazda CX-5 interior features luxury seating, state of the art technology, and a selection of colors and materials to suit every style. With the Mazda CX-5, inside is just as beautiful as outside….
The all-new 2020 Mazda CX-30 is fully loaded and ready to take on any trip from Hudson to Lowell. There’s plenty of space, plenty of advanced technology, and a luxe design for an eye-catching and comfortable commute. Learn about the new Mazda CX-30 dimensions and the Mazda CX-30 interior technology in Tulley Mazda ‘s guide down…
Drivers from Hudson to Merrimack are gravitating toward the new Mazda CX-5 for the versatility and strong performance it offers. For drivers wondering just how powerful this vehicle is, the Mazda CX-5 towing capabilities definitely exceed expectations. The maximum Mazda CX-5 towing capacity of 2,000 pounds delivers next-level power on Nashua area roads. Even still,…