2019 Mazda3 Preview
Hudson drivers have always appreciated what the Mazda3 has to offer, and the 2019 Mazda3 will be hitting the streets before you know it. If you’re curious as to what this new model will entail, read the 2019 Mazda3 preview from us at Tulley Mazda for more information.
The 2019 Mazda3 performance features will include the anticipated SKYACTIV®-X engine, which is a diesel-style, gasoline-powered, electrical-hybrid powertrain. This innovation will provide impressive performance on the Merrimack streets without compromising any fuel efficiency. In addition, chances are the Mazda3 will have five engine options, so you can get the power you want.
The Mazda3 interior provides all the conveniences you want and need when cruising around Lowell but does so in a very streamlined way:
- The centered dashboard provides an easier view for drivers to find information.
- An adjustable steering column is designed for all driver heights from premium comfort.
- The tilting front seats provide leg comfort, which comes in handy for tall passengers and long rides.
- Cup holders have been added to the center console for more convenience
- Additional insulation throughout the cabin means outside noises are muted.
Safety is always a high priority for Mazda, and its dedication is one of the reasons why people choose the Mazda3 vs. Honda Civic. The new Mazda3 keeps in line with that same dedication to safety, bringing more features to the Lowell roads.
- The available Driver Monitoring system uses a camera to monitor a driver’s alertness.
- Front cross traffic alert uses radar to detect vehicles, even if they’re in your blind spot.
- Cruising and Traffic Support assists with brake, steering, and accelerator functions to relieve stress on the driver.
- Smart City Brake Support continues to help your vehicle come to a stop when necessary.
- Standard knee airbags add an extra layer of protection in the event of a collision.
Learn More at Tulley Mazda
When the 2019 Mazda3 hits the streets, Tulley Mazda will have an even wider selection for you to choose from. Contact us today to learn more about our inventory, find out the difference between OEM vs. aftermarket parts, learn about the Mazda6 safety ratings, Mazda3 configurations, or apply for financing online to get the process started. And if you’re looking for Mazda maintenance schedules, contact our service center. Afterward, try one of these restaurants in Nashua!
More from Tulley Mazda
The Mazda CX-5 is a popular pick among Hudson drivers, and it’s not hard to see why. What can be a challenge is narrowing down your search to find the configuration best suited to your driving needs and budget. That is why the team at Tulley Mazda has put together this Mazda CX-5 trim comparison….
Mazda gas mileage often leads the pack thanks to efficient options across the lineup like the Mazda3 sedan and hatchback. The 2021 Mazda3 gas mileage definitely does not disappoint no matter which configuration you prefer. Learn more about the Mazda3 gas mileage for each trim below to find your perfect match for Hudson roads. Then…
When shopping for the perfect family vehicle around Hudson, you need a vehicle that has ample space for both passengers and cargo. Fortunately, the Mazda CX-5 has just what you’re looking for — at a great price, no less. The 2021 Mazda CX-5 dimensions reveal a crossover that doesn’t sacrifice space for occupants or your…