2021 MAZDA CX-5 Dimensions
When shopping for the perfect family vehicle around Hudson, you need a vehicle that has ample space for both passengers and cargo. Fortunately, the Mazda CX-5 has just what you’re looking for — at a great price, no less. The 2021 Mazda CX-5 dimensions reveal a crossover that doesn’t sacrifice space for occupants or your belongings. Let’s take a closer look at the Mazda CX-5 interior dimensions below so you can see how this versatile crossover can elevate your commutes in Merrimack and beyond.
MAZDA CX-5 Interior Dimensions
When you step inside the cabin of the Mazda CX-5, you never have to worry about feeling cramped. The cavernous cabin has plenty of space for five passengers to stretch out on long road trips:
- Headroom: Tall passengers love the Mazda CX-5 with its 39.7 inches of headroom in the front seats and 39 inches in the rear seats.
- Shoulder Room: Enjoy 57.1 inches of shoulder room in the front and 54.8 inches of shoulder room in the back.
- Hip Room: With its generous seating space, you can take advantage of 55.2 inches of room in the front seating and 55.3 inches for the second row.
- Legroom: Another reason why tall passengers love the Mazda CX-5 is the 41 inches of legroom in front of the first row of seats and 39.6 inches of legroom in front of the rear seats.
MAZDA CX-5 Cargo Space Dimensions
So, how does the Mazda CX-5 fare when it comes to cargo space? Once again, the Mazda CX-5 cargo space dimensions do not disappoint. There is up to 30.9 cubic feet of cargo space in this fan-favorite SUV, which is plenty of room for groceries, sporting equipment, luggage, and more.
What if you need more space for your belongings? It is easy to adapt the versatile Mazda CX-5 interior dimensions to meet your needs. Fold down the rear seats to access up to 59.6 cubic feet of cargo room. Below, you will find additional features that make hauling bulky items a breeze.
- Power Liftgate: Upgrade to a power liftgate to make loading and unloading your Mazda CX-5 easier than ever.
- 40/20/40 Split Fold-Down Rear Seatback: Customize the Mazda CX-5 interior dimensions at a moment’s notice.
Explore the MAZDA CX-5 Interior In Person
The best way to get a feel for the spacious Mazda CX-5 dimensions is to get behind the wheel for a test drive. Stop by our showroom in Nashua to get started. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
More from Tulley Mazda
The Mazda CX-5 is a popular pick among Hudson drivers, and it’s not hard to see why. What can be a challenge is narrowing down your search to find the configuration best suited to your driving needs and budget. That is why the team at Tulley Mazda has put together this Mazda CX-5 trim comparison….
Mazda gas mileage often leads the pack thanks to efficient options across the lineup like the Mazda3 sedan and hatchback. The 2021 Mazda3 gas mileage definitely does not disappoint no matter which configuration you prefer. Learn more about the Mazda3 gas mileage for each trim below to find your perfect match for Hudson roads. Then…
When shopping for the perfect family vehicle around Hudson, you need a vehicle that has ample space for both passengers and cargo. Fortunately, the Mazda CX-5 has just what you’re looking for — at a great price, no less. The 2021 Mazda CX-5 dimensions reveal a crossover that doesn’t sacrifice space for occupants or your…