2021 MAZDA CX-5 Dimensions
When shopping for the perfect family vehicle around Hudson, you need a vehicle that has ample space for both passengers and cargo. Fortunately, the Mazda CX-5 has just what you’re looking for — at a great price, no less. The 2021 Mazda CX-5 dimensions reveal a crossover that doesn’t sacrifice space for occupants or your belongings. Let’s take a closer look at the Mazda CX-5 interior dimensions below so you can see how this versatile crossover can elevate your commutes in Merrimack and beyond.
2021 MAZDA CX-5 Interior Dimensions
When you step inside the cabin of the Mazda CX-5, you never have to worry about feeling cramped. The cavernous cabin has plenty of space for five passengers to stretch out on long road trips:
- Headroom: Tall passengers love the Mazda CX-5 with its 39.7 inches of headroom in the front seats and 39 inches in the rear seats.
- Shoulder Room: Enjoy 57.1 inches of shoulder room in the front and 54.8 inches of shoulder room in the back.
- Hip Room: With its generous seating space, you can take advantage of 55.2 inches of room in the front seating and 55.3 inches for the second row.
- Legroom: Another reason why tall passengers love the Mazda CX-5 is the 41 inches of legroom in front of the first row of seats and 39.6 inches of legroom in front of the rear seats.
2021 MAZDA CX-5 Cargo Space Dimensions
So, how does the Mazda CX-5 fare when it comes to cargo space? Once again, the Mazda CX-5 cargo space dimensions do not disappoint. There is up to 30.9 cubic feet of cargo space in this fan-favorite SUV, which is plenty of room for groceries, sporting equipment, luggage, and more.
What if you need more space for your belongings? It is easy to adapt the versatile Mazda CX-5 interior dimensions to meet your needs. Fold down the rear seats to access up to 59.6 cubic feet of cargo room. Below, you will find additional features that make hauling bulky items a breeze.
- Power Liftgate: Upgrade to a power liftgate to make loading and unloading your Mazda CX-5 easier than ever.
- 40/20/40 Split Fold-Down Rear Seatback: Customize the Mazda CX-5 interior dimensions at a moment’s notice.
Explore the MAZDA CX-5 Interior In Person
The best way to get a feel for the spacious Mazda CX-5 dimensions is to get behind the wheel for a test drive. Stop by our showroom in Nashua to get started. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
More from Tulley Mazda
There are plenty of reasons to pick up a brand new Mazda CX-30 at Tulley Mazda, from the sleek style to the well-equipped interior, but just how many miles per gallon does the 2022 Mazda CX-30 get? The Mazda CX-30 gas mileage reaches up to 31 miles on the highway for every gallon, which translates…
The Mazda CX-5 is a popular pick here at Tulley Mazda, but it’s not just Hudson and Merrimack drivers who love this stellar SUV. Industry experts have performed their own Mazda CX-5 review, and the results are glowing. See what the biggest names in the industry have to say in this Mazda CX-5 review. View…
Adventure-seekers rejoice! Mazda is adding an off-road ready SUV to its lineup, the Mazda CX-50. The Mazda CX-50 is already generating a lot of buzz around Hudson and Merrimack, and it’s easy to see why. In fact, it has also already caught the attention of industry experts. Ready to see what the critics have…