2021 MAZDA CX-30 Interior
The Mazda CX-30 is a recent addition to the lineup, and it is already generating a lot of buzz around Hudson. Not only does it deliver outstanding performance and have an eye-catching exterior, the cabin is also packed to the brim with comfort and convenience features. Tulley Mazda gives you a sneak peek of the Mazda CX-30 interior so you can see how this new SUV will elevate your daily drives in Merrimack.
MAZDA CX-30 Dimensions
When you explore the Mazda CX-30 dimensions, you will see that this striking new crossover provides ample space for both passengers and your belongings. The Mazda CX-30 dimensions are as follows:
- EPApassenger volume: 94.1 cubic feet
- EPA cargo volume behind 2nd row: 20.2 cubic feet
- Headroom (1st/2nd rows): 38.1/38.3 inches
- Shoulder room (1st/2nd rows): 55.6/53.6 inches
- Hip room (1st/2nd rows): 54.6/53.2 inches
- Legroom (1st/2nd rows): TBD/36.3 inches
2021 MAZDA CX-30 Interior Amenities by Trim Level
The Mazda CX-30 interior features vary based on the trim level you select. No matter what configuration you choose, you can enjoy a plethora of standard and available amenities without stretching your budget thin. Below, we have provided a sampling of the Mazda CX-30 interior features for each trim level.
- MAZDA CX-30 2.5: 8-speaker sound system with Mazda Harmonic Acoustics, 8.8-inch infotainment system with Bluetooth® streaming, power windows and door locks, remote keyless entry, push-button-start, steering wheel mounted audio, air conditioning, Black cloth seating surfaces, 60/40 split-folding rear seatback
- MAZDA CX-30 Select Package: Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ integration, Black or Greige leatherette-trimmed sport seats, dual-zone automatic climate control, rear-seat air conditioning vents, rear center armrest with cupholders, leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear selector bezel
- MAZDA CX-30 Preferred Package: Heated front seats, Black or Greige leatherette seating surfaces, overhead console storage, 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with lumbar support and memory settings, Bose® premium 12-speaker sound system
- MAZDA CX-30 Premium Package: Interior paddle shifters, genuine leather-trimmed sport seats in White or Black, windshield-projected full-color Active Driving Display
Stay Connected with the MAZDA CX-30
The Mazda CX-30 comes standard with the state-of-the-art Mazda Connect™ infotainment system plus an 8.8-inch central display. This feature gives you access to your favorite music and apps, and you won’t have to take your attention off of the road ahead. What other connectivity features will you find throughout the Mazda CX-30 interior?
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ smartphone integration
- Voice command capability
- Bluetooth® Hands-Free technology
See the MAZDA CX-30 Interior in Person Today
The best way to see all that the MAZDA CX-30 interior has to offer is to visit Tulley Mazda and set up a test drive. Contact us today for more information, and if you would like to get pre-approved for financing before stopping by, you can do so right at home with our secure online application.
More from Tulley Mazda
The Mazda CX-5 is a popular pick among Hudson drivers, and it’s not hard to see why. What can be a challenge is narrowing down your search to find the configuration best suited to your driving needs and budget. That is why the team at Tulley Mazda has put together this Mazda CX-5 trim comparison….
Mazda gas mileage often leads the pack thanks to efficient options across the lineup like the Mazda3 sedan and hatchback. The 2021 Mazda3 gas mileage definitely does not disappoint no matter which configuration you prefer. Learn more about the Mazda3 gas mileage for each trim below to find your perfect match for Hudson roads. Then…
When shopping for the perfect family vehicle around Hudson, you need a vehicle that has ample space for both passengers and cargo. Fortunately, the Mazda CX-5 has just what you’re looking for — at a great price, no less. The 2021 Mazda CX-5 dimensions reveal a crossover that doesn’t sacrifice space for occupants or your…