2019 Mazda CX-9 Towing Capacity
The 2019 Mazda CX-9 is a powerful and capable 7-passenger SUV, but how much can a Mazda CX-9 tow? With up to 3,500 pounds towing capacity, this SUV is a great choice for Hudson and Merrimack drivers who want to tow a small boat or trailer with their SUV without compromising on comfort and luxury. Learn more about Mazda CX-9 towing capabilities and performance at Tulley Mazda, then contact us to take home the Mazda CX-9!
Mazda CX-9 Towing Performance
Behind every great towing capacity is a great engine. The Mazda CX-9 towing capabilities come from a 4-cylinder engine that’s engineered for maximum performance while still preserving fuel economy. Its specs make it well-suited for towing:
- Engine: SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L Dynamic Pressure Turbo 4-Cylinder engine
- Horsepower: 250 hp
- Torque: 310 lb-ft
- 6-speed automatic transmission with Sport Mode and a manual-shift function
- EPA-estimated fuel economy with front-wheel drive: 22/28 city/hwy mpg
- EPA-estimated fuel economy with all-wheel drive: 20/26 city/hwy mpg
All-wheel drive is available on the Sport, Touring, and Grand Touring trims, and standard with the Signature edition.
Mazda CX-9 Towing Features
You can drive the 2019 CX-9 with confidence even when you are towing a heavy load behind you in Nashua. Features designed to make CX-9 towing a breeze include:
- The SKYACTIV®-VEHICLE DYNAMICS with G-Vectoring Control system is included standard with all Mazda CX-9 models. It adjusts the weight of the vehicle and the amount of torque applied to the wheels to keep you in control.
- An available i-ACTIV AWD® System sends power to the wheels that need it. While all models have the same towing capacity, AWD can be a smart feature if you’re towing on gravel roads or during bad weather.
- Dynamic Stability Control with Traction Control System and Trailer Stability Assist adjust the vehicle’s characteristics to ensure stability while cornering.
Find the Mazda CX-9 for Sale at Tulley Mazda
Browse our Mazda SUV inventory to decide if the new Mazda CX-9 for sale is right for you in Lowell, and when you are ready to experience more features like the CX-9 interior and technology in person, contact us to schedule a test drive at Tulley Mazda! Our friendly staff can help you find the perfect car that fits your needs as well as help you determine whether buying or leasing is best for you, keep you updated on the 2019 Mazda3 AWD pricing and specs, help you compare OEM vs. aftermarket parts, or locate new local breweries to try.
*Up to 3,500 lbs. of towing capacity. Towing capacities shown are maximums and must be reduced by the weight of any passenger, cargo hitch or optional equipment in the towing vehicle. Please refer to vehicle Owner’s Manual for details regarding towing capacities and other valuable information. Towing a trailer may have an effect on vehicle’s handling, braking, durability, performance and driving economy. For specific information on recommended or required equipment, see your Mazda Dealer. Hitches are available through manufacturers other than Mazda.
More from Tulley Mazda
Drivers from Hudson to Merrimack are gravitating toward the new Mazda CX-5 for the versatility and strong performance it offers. For drivers wondering just how powerful this vehicle is, the Mazda CX-5 towing capabilities definitely exceed expectations. The maximum Mazda CX-5 towing capacity of 2,000 pounds delivers next-level power on Nashua area roads. Even still,…
The Mazda CX-5 is a luxury compact SUV that offers drivers advanced technology, plenty of space, and a powerful, yet efficient commute. Learn more about the trim levels and the Mazda CX-5 gas mileage with our helpful guide at Tulley Mazda then take your favorite new CX-5 trim level for a test drive near Hudson today!…
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 is the right Mazda SUV for Nashua drivers looking for a spacious and premium interior, featuring plenty of room for passengers and luggage alike. With the Mazda CX-5, you won’t have to stress about fitting friends, family and baggage in your SUV for your Hudson adventure. Explore the new Mazda CX-5…