Process and Protocols Specific for Living with Covid-19 at Tulley Mazda.
• Increased daily and nightly disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces I.E. Fixtures, chairs, doorknobs, and light switches..
• Steering wheel covers are being used on all vehicles being serviced with us.
• All courtesy transportation vehicles are being disinfected upon return.
• All employees will be wearing gloves when entering client vehicles.
• As a precautionary measure handshake free zones are being enforced – Instead, we encourage friendly smiles and waving hello/goodbye.
• We are reminding our employees to clean hands often – soap and hot water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
• Employees have been instructed to stay at home if they are sick.
• We are asking our valued Patrons who have any symptoms of Covid-19, live with anyone who has any symptoms of Covid-19, and or come in contact with anyone with Covid-19 not to visit our properties.
• Educational materials have been provided to our employees to help keep themselves and their families safe. Updates are constantly being communicated to our employees.
Our sales department has implemented several ways to buy a car with minimal dealership contact.
• Click on our remote virtual buying process link.
• We’ll receive your request and reach out to begin the process with you.
• A video walk around highlighting features of the car will be created and sent out to you noting any specific requests you may have.
• Once confirmation is made that it appears to be the right car we can send over an instruction sheet for a trade appraisal if needed.
• The trade appraisal will require some pictures as well as specific information on your vehicle
• Upon completing of the trade appraisal we can provide pricing including payment options.
• An appointment can be made to take a test drive and finalize the purchase process. The vehicle will be disinfected and ready for your drive upon arrival.
• Your trade will be confirmed and final paperwork will be drawn up for signatures.
• Drive home in your new car!
We have implemented a streamlined service process that offers a fast, easy, safe way to drop off your vehicle for service.
• The day before your appointment you’ll receive a text message explaining what to expect.
• If you prefer, your vehicle drop off can be completed with-out entering our facility. All you’ll need to do is call or text upon arrival to our facility and we’ll start the process.
• You can choose to wait in our modified waiting area or outside, whatever is more comfortable for you.
• If you need Courtesy Transportation we will provide it to you. All Courtesy Vehicles are disinfected.
• Our Technician will send you a video review of your vehicle including any recommendations they find. The Service Advisor will follow up via your method of choice.
• When service has been completed, you’ll be contacted stating your car is complete and ready for pick up.
• Pickup your keys and car with our receptionist.
Our parts department is fully stocked and ready to meet your needs. Please expect the following process for parts.
• Call us and place order and payment for the part.
• After arriving at our facility place a call to our parts department, they will bring the part out to you.